Re: kf1z unavailable

  • cerfuffle
    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2013
      Bruce, Safe travels and hope all moves smoothly. Best, Adrian

      > Hi all...
      >
      > I will be (mostly) unavailable for the next week.
      >
      > The movers packed most of the house today, and will finish tomorrow night. So we will hit the road tomorrow
      > night. or Tuesday morning.
      >
      > I will try to check emails etc each evening while we're on the road, but can't promise anything.
      >

      > 73 for now.

    • bruce_greenleaf_kf1z
      Message 2 of 5 , May 18, 2013
        Hi all.

        it’s been a long 2 weeks.

        last week the movers packed us up, and we drove to NV.
        this week, unpacking etc.'

        still no internet service at home. hopefully get connected this week ( back to hughes satellite, un fortunately)

        sitting at a public library right now

        I will post all new email addresses etc, when I have them.

        Also will post an update when kits will be available, as soon as I know.

        Sorry for the long delay, but it has been a bit hectic for us    Smile

        but we should get settled in soon.

        Thanks,

        Now located in Ely, NV