Re: G59 Phase9 - Need Help

  • Dan Reynolds
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5 7:08 PM
      I removed the jumper wire since that is not required on the Mk3 board - Thanks Bruce.

      It is indeed transmitting. I used my little Kaito KA1103 SW receiver. I can here it! So, either I've put the red LED in backwards or something else there.
      I also tried listening in on my FT-817 connected to an outside antenna. The 14.030 signal is S5 - the G59 is connected to a dummy load and my house has steel siding so there is a lot of isolation.

      I checked for the image at 14.010 and I can just barely hear it.