Re: G59 Phase9 - Need Help

  • Dan Reynolds
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2013
      Crap! Sorry Bruce.
      I uploaded them to photos, folder KB9JLO, just two screenshots...

      I tried my FT817 and a freq counter with leads very close to dummy load...

      --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce KF1Z" wrote:

      > remove the jumper to the relay...
      > not needed on mkiii
      >
      > The red led in the right way around?
      >
      > What are you using to "detect" RF output?
      >

      > No pictures were attached
      >

      > bruce
      > kf1z

    • Dan Reynolds
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2013
        I removed the jumper wire since that is not required on the Mk3 board - Thanks Bruce.

        It is indeed transmitting. I used my little Kaito KA1103 SW receiver. I can here it! So, either I've put the red LED in backwards or something else there.
        I also tried listening in on my FT-817 connected to an outside antenna. The 14.030 signal is S5 - the G59 is connected to a dummy load and my house has steel siding so there is a lot of isolation.

        I checked for the image at 14.010 and I can just barely hear it.