Re: [GenesisRadio] Re: CWExpert Install, Help!!

  • Charles Nolin
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2013
      Hello,
      I have been trying to get CWEXpert to work on my working G11.
      Can someone point me to the latest CWEXpert download? I went to
      the GSDR download page, and looked all over for it?
      The program I have is older, and says device not found.
      Any other pointers appreciated;

      Chuck Nolin
      WA6LTV/4

      > I would like some information on how to install CWExpert, I downloaded the install but it throws what looks like a missing file error.
      >
      > Thanks Mark AE7IP

    • David Box
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2013
        http://code.google.com/p/cw-expert/downloads/detail?name=CWExpert_2_1_0.zip&can=2&q=

        --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, Charles Nolin <wa6ltv@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > I have been trying to get CWEXpert to work on my working G11.
        > Can someone point me to the latest CWEXpert download? I went to
        > the GSDR download page, and looked all over for it?
        > The program I have is older, and says device not found.
        > Any other pointers appreciated;
        >
        > Chuck Nolin
        > WA6LTV/4

      • Charles Nolin