Re: [GenesisRadio] Re: Deaf RX

    Message 1 of 27 , Apr 29, 2013

      these two are for AF preamp, and 'shared mic/line input'.
      The I/Q audio is routed through both of them.

      Bruce

      Message 2 of 27 , Apr 30, 2013

        I heard some signals (AM Broadcast, one 10 Meter morse) Not much... I am going to assume later setups will improve the "ears" of the radio.

        Thanks

        Moving on to the next step..

        Tom

        Message 3 of 27 , Apr 30, 2013
          the only improvements later will be possibly less noise ( filters )

          and, setting the gain of the soundcard etc.

          bruce

          href="mailto:GenesisRadio%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:GenesisRadio%40yahoogroups.com, "Bruce KF1Z" <kf1z@> wrote:

          > > Tom,
          > >
          > > I AM an idiot!!!!