Bandwidth problem ?

  • Ambro_IW2FVO
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 29, 2013

    I am using the Genesis v.2.0.0  64 bit on my PC.
    The operating is windows 7 64 bit.
    I have found that the 2.1 Khz bw is "larger " than the 2.4 Khz bw.
    Please see the two attached files for better clarity.
    Is this a common issue or is it a fault on my system?
    Thanks
    Regards,
    Ambrogio
    IW2FVO
  • Ambro_IW2FVO
    Message 31 of 31 , Apr 29, 2013
      thanks a lot for the suggestion.
      73, Ambrogio IW2FVO

      right click on filter buttons to reset to default....
      the filters save if you have changed the widths while operating