Re: [GenesisRadio] Re: Any news on the G6?

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 28 4:36 PM
      of course, that means ready for production, not ready to purchase.  Smile

      Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2013 7:32 PM
      Subject: RE: [GenesisRadio] Re: Any news on the G6?

      This is good news. I had no idea it was that far along.

      Dave (W4DJW)

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 28 9:46 PM
        I understand that the G6 is a superior xceiver compared to the G11. But are the specs available?
        73 Jan PA0DMM

        Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2013 7:32 PM

        This is good news. I had no idea it was that far along.

        Dave (W4DJW)

        Prototype G6 receiver part is fully functional. Receiver works from 138KHz to 450MHz with 48Khz sample rate(with new CPU module 48/96/192KHz). Software part is very stable but hardware needs to be tweaked. I expect G6 to be completed in May or June.

        73 yt7pwr

        --- In mailto:GenesisRadio%40yahoogroups.com, "EverStaR" <nova@...> wrote:

        > Anyone heard anything on the G6? Is it planned anymore? Any details on when it might be released?
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Mark
        > NI0Z

      • Dalojan
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 28 9:49 PM
          And maybe a few pictures of this new transceiver, just to know what it's look like.

          Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2013 7:32 PM