Missing Cap? G59

  • Dan Reynolds
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 24, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 341 KB
    Just finished the parts in Phase 9 and was kind of going over the board to see if I missed anything -- which I did.

    I have one empty cap position that I can't find any concrete information on. It "looks" like the cap is not supposed to be there by the looks of the photo in  phase 6 -- the step where L5N gets installed...

    Anyway the cap is just to the left of L5N - above C26P, lower corner of relay RL2N
    I've attempted to attach a picture. If that doesn't work I'll put it in a KB9JLO photo folder...

    73
    Dan -- KB9JLO
    Message 2 of 5 , Apr 24, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 52 KB
    yes... 100nf cap goes there... ( see pic )
    why it was only designated on the board like that.. I don't know.....

    bruce

    Message 3 of 5 , Apr 24, 2013
      Is there still a problem with DttSP.dll. I have tried to reload GSDR and keep getting a error with this dll.
      John Owens

      Sent from my iPad

      Message 4 of 5 , Apr 25, 2013
        I have no way to know that John.

        everything works fine with normal updates here.

        Bruce

        Message 5 of 5 , Apr 25, 2013
          Thanks Bruce!
          73 -- Dan -- KB9JLO