I really w ant to by the G59 an d GPA10... How and wh en can i b uy?‏

  • wesley chambers
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2013
      HI All,

      I'm desperately wanting to buy these two kits ASAP, but cant find out when and how to buy them. I understand that they are produced in batches, but cant manage to find a thread where the next approximate date of availability is mentioned. I'm down in Melbourne if that makes any difference.

      Thanks in advance,
      Regards,
      Wes
    • begr12
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2013
        Hi, Bruce KF1Z supplies the kits, I expect he is still asleep at this time.
        When he wakes up he will reply to your email here and tell you the G59 is no longer made, you may come across one on ebay etc. He will advise you of the current G11 supply. The G11 is now the current kit and works very well. I have just finished building one and also reside in Melbourne.
        VK3BOb Bob

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 10, 2013
          Exactly.  Smile

          G11 is the kit at this point, until G6 becomes available.

          G11 can be 160-6m now with the multiband filter board option.

          --- In mailto:GenesisRadio%40yahoogroups.com, wesley chambers <breakz187@...> wrote:

          > HI All,
          > I'm
          desperately wanting to buy these two kits ASAP, but cant find out when and how to buy them. I understand that they are produced in batches, but cant manage to find a thread where the next approximate date of availability is mentioned. I'm down in Melbourne if that makes any difference.
          > Thanks in
          advance,Regards,Wes