Re: [GenesisRadio] G11 Question(AF Preamp)

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2013
      that is not correct

      you say the audio gain decreased... are there still signals?

      or just very low noise-floor.?

      please check, is the 2 pin male connector J1R, facing the same direction as the 4 pin connector J2S ?

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2013
        Thanks Bruce!
        I solved the issue and works well "AF Preamp".
        You will see the movie as below my Blog;

        http://hp9430boeblingen.tumblr.com/

        ja9mat Hidehiko.