G11 Question(AF Preamp)

  • Hide
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2013
      Hi all,

      I'm building the G11 from yesterday evening.

      I've finished to build until page-8 of "Qick start assembly manual".
      The GSDR setting is ok and the receiving test is also great!
      I feel the noise floor is better than G59.

      But when I push the "AF Preamp" on GSDR the audio gain is decrease.
      Is there something wrong with AF AMP or is this an on the way issue,
      I need not worry about?

      ja9mat Hidehiko.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2013
        that is not correct

        you say the audio gain decreased... are there still signals?

        or just very low noise-floor.?

        please check, is the 2 pin male connector J1R, facing the same direction as the 4 pin connector J2S ?

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2013
          Thanks Bruce!
          I solved the issue and works well "AF Preamp".
          You will see the movie as below my Blog;

          http://hp9430boeblingen.tumblr.com/

          ja9mat Hidehiko.