Re: [GenesisRadio] G11 config and WSPR

  • Dalojan
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 29, 2013
    I dit forget to attach the picture.
    73 Jan PA0DMM

    Op 29-3-2013 19:25, Bruce KF1Z schreef:

    do you have exclusive access checked in main soundcard settings?

    uncheck it

    I have yet to find a situation that it does not crash GSDR

    Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 2:14 PM
    Subject: Re: [GenesisRadio] G11 config and WSPR

    what if you UNcheck the enable VAC box?

    all is ok then?

    Message 35 of 35 , Mar 30, 2013
      Here you can read Tasa's ( designer of the radio ) comments on the enclosure and power output.

      Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 1:06 PM

      Ok,

      just wanted to warn you that is outside what is considered the "safe operating area".

      Most analog transceivers ( Kenwood, Yaesu, etc)  do the same...
      50% power or less for 100% duty cycle modes. ( yes, there are exceptions..)