Re: [GenesisRadio] part selecton

  • Greg Johnson
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 22, 2013
      Now im glad nothing is soldered in yet, thanks for the education

      Greg kc8iir

      Sent from my HTC One™ S on T-Mobile. America’s First Nationwide 4G Network.

      From: "Bruce   KF1Z" <kf1z@...>
      To: <GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Fri, Mar 22, 2013 7:43 AM

      So you don't have any caps that are marked:

      102, 152, 222, or 104 ?

      I'll send them, it just seems strange.
      I say that because of the way I kit these, I do them 20 at a time.
      I could understand maybe missing one value, but to have skipped on bin 4 times seems pretty unlikely.
      Otherwise, there should be 19 other people letting me know they are missing these caps too.

      I'll get these out today

      Bruce

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 23, 2013
        Bruce, would c110 be a 104 ceramic disk?

        Sent from my HTC One™ S on T-Mobile. America’s First Nationwide 4G Network.

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 23, 2013
          yes

          0.1uF = 100nf

          Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2013 12:32 PM

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 23, 2013
            Bruce, as I checked my work, I noticed that I have only installed 2 capacitors on the main board at j2b and c8p. All others are strictly on the multiband board?

            Thanks for getting me straight, I am only missing one cap, I broke it removing it, can get one locally.