G11

  • John Owens
    Message 1 of 54 , Mar 19 12:54 PM
      Does anyone have any experience with using a Netbook (1gb Atom, 2gb memory Windows 7) for the processor on a G11. I understand that I will have to use an external USB sound card.

      John Owens. K6TVY

      Sent from my iPad
    • Bruce kf1z
      Message 54 of 54 , Jan 28, 2014
        with mic unplugged, you have a amplifier that is not terminated correctly... ? ( yes the input is "terminated" )

        so without the proper load it makes some noise?

        is the "rushing" ( squelch) noise present with the mic plugged in?

        bruce

        Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 4:04 PM
        Subject: [GenesisRadio] G11

        The reason the tapping quit was mic not plugged in.Now its back.

          DE WB9UIU    Ken