Re: PCB's Only

  • viatr0nic
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3, 2013
      Hi!

      How much for the GPA PCB?

      > At this time only GPA10 is available as board only.

    • Carolyn
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 5, 2013
        Thank you! That's one piece. Do you know when they will release the rest as a PCB? Thanks again.

        KG6YUM

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 5, 2013
          Probably won't. Smile

          If there were G59 boards left over from the last production run, then MAYBE, but as
          far as I know, there are none left.

          And I doubt very much that any will be produced just to sell bare boards.

          --- In mailto:GenesisRadio%40yahoogroups.com, "Bruce KF1Z" wrote:

          > At this time only GPA10 is available as
          board only.

          href="mailto:GenesisRadio%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:GenesisRadio%40yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [GenesisRadio] PCB's Only
          >

          > Is it
          possible to order just the PCB's for any of these kits? I have access to lots of components and wish to buy just the boards. If this is possible could you post a reply and also a price.
          > Thank you.

        • Milo Austin

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 5, 2013
              Like the one posted a couple hours ago.....

              Albeit listed as EU only.   Smile

              bruce

              Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 3:21 PM
              Subject: Re: [GenesisRadio] Re: PCB's Only

              Keep an eye on this board.  Kits pop up for sale every now and then, both assembled and unassembled (believe it or not).

            • Carolyn Usher
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 12, 2013
                OK.  I think I am getting the picture.  I will have to pursue a different avenue.  Thank you all for your reply. In regards to the post about "400-500 or more parts" I have access to as many parts as a I need through a private source, so to buy them would be ridiculous. Because of this,  I enjoy building things and have quit a collection of workable boards.  Anyway, it was worth a shot.  I certainly do not want to buy an obsolete board just to hang it on the wall. That also would be ridiculous.  I will keep watching this board and see what develops.  Thanks again.

                KG6YUM