G59

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 57 , Feb 26, 2013
      I am looking to buy a G59 when is the next run?
    • paulyaniw
      Message 57 of 57 , Nov 30, 2016

        Bruce.

        Running Windows 8.1 here! I can't figure out how to change settings for sound card.

        I am not a computer guy and I fail miserably when it comes to things like this.

        Guess that's all I can do for now. Maybe start working on the low audio drive in SSB mode next.

        Paul