XSDR

  • fwhite_18333
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2013
      was just curious of how xsdr is coming along? nearly ready to purchase my first rig soon. and looking forward to saving again to but the G11 for a keep me busy project in the future.
    • Goran
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2013
        xSDR is progressing just fine. At the moment I have Win/Linux/ARM versions working (reception only) but it will not be available before autumn this year or even maybe next year because I have others priority in my life. xSDR is primarily hardware experiment (A13 ARM board) and Qt multi-platform concept test. Maybe someone will be disappointed but xSDR is not open source and will not be freeware (this explains my "others priority in my life").

        73 yt7pwr

        --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, "fwhite_18333" <fwhite_18333@...> wrote:

        > was just curious of how xsdr is coming along? nearly ready to purchase my first rig soon. and looking forward to saving again to but the G11 for a keep me busy project in the future.

      • Forrest White
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 21, 2013
          completely understandable. thanks for the reply have a great day.