Re: Super Cardoid Mic

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 19 11:44 AM
      Hi Tom, Bruce and group

      I just made a schematic drawing on Bruce explanation in circuitlab.com and I guess the link should be be available as public. (just click or copy the link below and open in browser)

      https://www.circuitlab.com/circuit/8n2yqd/mic-amp/

      It is more an information on a handy tool on the net and not so much about the explanation on the mod.

      Some time a simplified drawing tell lot more than words.
      I have not put any values in the schematic for obvious reason.
      Hope I don't violate any copyrights.

      OY3A Anfinn