Skip to search.

Re: [GenesisRadio] Re: Is this real ? Site back online

  • VK2DX
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013
      Hi Anfinn-

      (I like your callsign!)

      Yes, the account has expired due to non-payment to hosting company. I have renewed domain name last weak (actually a bunch of various domains I am supposed to take care of)
      and somehow assumed that I am automatically renewing hosting as well. Which was obviously not the case.
      All good now, should be fine for next 2 years.

      Thank you for alert.

      73 Nick VK2DX