Re: [GenesisRadio] Is this real ? Site back online

  • VK2DX
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013

      The website is back online  as of  5:58 am Australian local time.

      73 Nick VK2DX

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013
        Great :)
        I'm convinced that it is not because of late payment or related to the site owner.
        Apparently it's due to updates or other activity on the server, but it is especially unfortunate that the message is "Hosting account for www.genesisradio.com.au expired."

        Let us hope that we will not see this in a long time.

        Nick & Bruce tnx for for a quick response

        Anfinn OY3A

        --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, "VK2DX" wrote:

        > The website is back online as of 5:58 am Australian local time.
        >
        > 73 Nick VK2DX

      • VK2DX
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013
          Hi Anfinn-

          (I like your callsign!)

          Yes, the account has expired due to non-payment to hosting company. I have renewed domain name last weak (actually a bunch of various domains I am supposed to take care of)
          and somehow assumed that I am automatically renewing hosting as well. Which was obviously not the case.
          All good now, should be fine for next 2 years.

          Thank you for alert.

          73 Nick VK2DX