RE: [GenesisRadio] Re: Problem testing PA RX/TX Control on g 3020

  • John Coulter
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2013
      Hi Bruce,
      I haven't started my G59 kit yet, but in reading the postings on the group site, it scares the hell out of me. I know electronics but the computer knowledge required for the testing and operation of the rig is another matter. It all sounds overwhelming.
      John - KX3V

      To: GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com
      From: kf1z@...
      Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 07:49:35 -0500
      Subject: Re: [GenesisRadio] Re: Problem testing PA RX/TX Control on g 3020

      Is GSDR giving you the usb device not found error? or is windows?
      I assume GSDR.

      In that case, do you have G3020 selected as the radio in GSDR?

      Bruce