Serious problem G11

  • ulf.holt
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2013
      Had to desolder the BD139, and applied too much heat, which made the soldering point for the emitter vanish. Guess I have to make a shunt, but don't know where (or if possible at all). Could some one give me a clue?

      73 de LA2SL Ulf
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2013
        There is no connection to the Emitter of BD139.

        Bruce

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2013
          I had a feeling that was the case, but I was not sure. Thanks a lot!

          Ulf