Re: Are MAC related messages being removed?

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2010
      --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, "kj6etl" <caspar.willems@...> wrote:

      > I know I posted one last week.
      > Saw an other iMac related post in de digest.
      >
      > Cant find it back.
      >
      > I hope it doesn't happen :-(
      >

      > Rogier
      >
      > kj6etl

      It's still there... check your message #1633. - Robert, K5TD

    • kj6etl
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2010
        A I am pleased to hear that.

        The search function must not work right. When I search for Mac, OSX, iMac etc. it brings no resultsÂ…

        --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <rltucker@...> wrote:

        > --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, "kj6etl" <caspar.willems@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I know I posted one last week.
        > > Saw an other iMac related post in de digest.
        > >
        > > Cant find it back.
        > >
        > > I hope it doesn't happen :-(
        > >

        > > Rogier
        > >
        > > kj6etl
        >

        > It's still there... check your message #1633. - Robert, K5TD

      • R R Robson
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2010
          Last time I checked, the Yahoo search function would not return results for ANY word or combination of words.

          It is useless.  Search for G40, for example, and you get:
          We did not find results for "G40".

          You may want to:
          - Check your spelling.
          - Try more general words.
          - Try different words that mean the same thing.
          - Broaden your search by using fewer words.

          tx es 73 de robby wb5rvz
          What happens in the shack
          Stays in the shack!

          The search function must not work right. When I search for Mac, OSX, iMac etc. it brings no resultsÂ…

          --- In GenesisRadio@ yahoogroups. com, "Robert" <rltucker@.. .> wrote:

          > --- In GenesisRadio@ yahoogroups. com, "kj6etl" <caspar.willems@ > wrote:
          > >
          > > I know I posted one last week.
          > > Saw an other iMac related post in de digest.
          > >
          > > Cant find it back.
          > >
          > > I hope it doesn't happen :-(
          > >

          > > Rogier
          > >
          > > kj6etl
          >

          > It's still there... check your message #1633. - Robert, K5TD

        • Dragan Djordjevic, 4O4A
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2010
            We should do something about that.
            Nick suggested that it is possible to have a copy of entire mail database,
            on his web site.
            I have all group mails in my PC, but I am not sure how to restore it to web
            page content.
            I'm willing to do that, if someone can provide me some tips...

            Nick? Goran YT7PWR?

            Regards,
            Dragan, 4O4A