Re: [GenesisRadio] Re: G11 multiband add on board

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 4, 2012
      You need a 12-13.6 vdc power supply. @ 3 to 5 amps

      The G11 has an on-board 10-15w PA.

      Bruce

      From: boomboxfx
      Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2012 12:51 AM
      Subject: [GenesisRadio] Re: G11 multiband add on board

      Hi Bruce

      Do I require an additional power supply and amplifier for the G11 + multi-band + enclosure package?

      Thanks

    • Drax Felton
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 29, 2013

        Anyone want to buy my assembled G11 board?

        It works and currently has the filters installed for 600 meters.

        I also have the USB sound card for sale.

        It’s Creative Professional E-MU 0202 USB 2.0 Audio Interface.

        Make an offer if interested.

        Drax, KB3X

      • largeh
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 30, 2013
          Hello Do you still have the EMU 202 . I would be interested
          Harry