Re: G11 multiband add on board

  • boomboxfx
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 3, 2012
      Hi Bruce

      Do I require an additional power supply and amplifier for the G11 + multi-band + enclosure package?

      Thanks

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 4, 2012
        You need a 12-13.6 vdc power supply. @ 3 to 5 amps

        The G11 has an on-board 10-15w PA.

        Bruce

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 29 5:47 AM

          Anyone want to buy my assembled G11 board?

          It works and currently has the filters installed for 600 meters.

          I also have the USB sound card for sale.

          It’s Creative Professional E-MU 0202 USB 2.0 Audio Interface.

          Make an offer if interested.

          Drax, KB3X

        • largeh
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 30 7:52 AM
            Hello Do you still have the EMU 202 . I would be interested
            Harry