Re: [GenesisRadio] Re: Transceiver Band/Frequency Question

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 10, 2012
      No, that's frequency in Mhz.

      Bruce

      From: cyan_2002
      Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 4:47 PM
      Subject: [GenesisRadio] Re: Transceiver Band/Frequency Question

      Regarding the bandpass chart:
      http://www.genesisradio.com.au/G11/BPfilters.pdf

      The second column is entitled Band MHZ. Are the values in this column actually the wavelength in meters rather than the frequency in MHZ?

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 10, 2012
        EXCEPT for #17 and 18...  that is 500Khz and 137 Khz

        The second column is entitled Band MHZ. Are the values in this column actually the wavelength in meters rather than the frequency in MHZ?

      • cyan_2002
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 10, 2012
          Hello,

          What are the bandwidths of the filters?

          Based on the frequencies listed, it looks like this model doesn't cover the frequencies that I'll be most interested in at first (144 MHZ, 222 MHZ, and 440 MHZ).

          Are there any models planned to cover the VHF/UHF spectrum?

          Thanks,
          Seth

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 10, 2012
            I am not sure what the bandwidths are... I've never had occasion to measure them.
            When properly constructed, they are wide enough to cover the frequencies they are designed for.

            As for the VHF/UHF question..
            I stated the answer to that in my second reply to you...  ( RE:  G6 )

            Bruce

            --- In mailto:GenesisRadio%40yahoogroups.com, "Bruce KF1Z" <kf1z@...> wrote:

            > EXCEPT for #17 and 18...
            that is 500Khz and 137 Khz

            href="mailto:GenesisRadio%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:GenesisRadio%40yahoogroups.com

            href="http://www.genesisradio.com.au/G11/BPfilters.pdf">http://www.genesisradio.com.au/G11/BPfilters.pdf