Re: [GenesisRadio] Re: G40 Still Available ?

  • nick
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2012
      The pictures show that this fake G40 production is done fairly seriousley
      - definitley not a one-off attempt to produce just one G40 for private use!

      We strongly condem such a blatant breach of copyright and any further
      messages
      referering to this operation will be removed from the group (along with
      poster).

      I have found a few more G40 pcbs in stock and I still have plenty of
      components in stock,
      if there is demand we can certyainly produce more.

      Nick