Re: G59 / GSDR and straight keying

  • rdahlstrom
    Message 1 of 9 , May 3, 2012
      Hello Marc,

      I would appreciate the screenshots as well, if you have time. Maybe with enough interest it would be worth posting these on the site here?
      Ralph, K5RD
    • Marc Pauwels
      Message 2 of 9 , May 3, 2012
        Ralp, Jimmy, Jan and other interestees :o),

        had an experienced (very, very ...) come over last night to evaluate my settings and we got them quite right for straight keying, but not really 100% for iambic keying though :o( - there still remains that last fraction of delay between keying and signal that limits the operator in keying correctly. seems we will have to live with that I guess. but the straight keying works nicely!

        This coming WE, the G59 will be on the air from 08,00 UTC untill 15,00 UTC accdg to transmission schedule posted on www.snw.uba.be - That will be the final test!  Than on monday I'll post the screenshot under the files section.  watch out though : settings based on G59 - not sure if it would work the same way for G11 !

        marc
        ON4EZ