Phase 4 10mhz problems

  • Paul Bowen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2010
      Thanks

      Dragan

      I will try that

      Paul

      m0pnn

      Hello Paul,

      Try to replace 22 pF capacitor, with 27 pF.
      Or add some 5.6 pF or 6.8 pF, parallel to existing 22 pF.

      Regards,
      Dragan, 4O4A

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2010
        Hi

        Changed to 27 pf its still a slow starter takes about 4 seconds to start sometimes longer but i can live with it :)

        Cheers

        Paul

        m0pnn

        ps

        I wish the search worked within yahoo groups