Re: [GenesisRadio] G11 shipping USA

  • Conrad San Diego
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
      Hi Bruce;
      Can you please confirm if my G11 kit is included in the last shipment?
      I did not receive any email confirmation from USPS.

      I sent my payment last Jan.19.

      Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 2WJ416116M2326354)

      Original Transaction
      Date Type Status Details Amount
      Jan 19, 2012Payment To Green Mountain Radio Completed ...-$310.50 USD

      Related Transaction
      Date Type Status Details Amount
      Jan 19, 2012Charge From Credit Card CompletedYour transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.
      Your transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.
      Details$310.50 USD

      Business Name:
      Green Mountain Radio (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
      Email:
      b.greenleaf@...
      Payment sent to:

      b.greenleaf@...

      Business Contact Information
      Customer Service URL:http://greenmountainradio.com
      info@...

      Amount sent:
      -$310.50 USD
      Fee amount:
      $0.00 USD
      Net amount:
      -$310.50 USD

      Date:
      Jan 19, 2012
      Time:
      21:48:39 PST

      Subject:
      You have sent $310.50 USD to Green Mountain Radio with PayPal
      Funding Type:
      Credit Card
      Funding Source:
      $310.50 USD - MasterCard Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-6590
      This transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *GREENMOUNTA".

      You can report a transaction problem in the Resolution Center within 45 days of this payment. Have a problem with this transaction? Click here to resolve
      73;

      Conrad San Diego
      AB6ST

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
        All paid for G11 kits have shipped.

        If you have more than one email address, make sure to check them,
        Check spam filter etc.

        Bruce

        Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 7:18 AM
        Subject: Re: [GenesisRadio] G11 shipping USA

        Hi Bruce;
        Can you please confirm if my G11 kit is included in the last shipment?
        I did not receive any email confirmation from USPS.

        I sent my payment last Jan.19.

        =======
        http://www.pctools.com
        =======
      • digital_steve_k1rf
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
          --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Greenleaf KF1Z" <kf1z@...> wrote:

          > All paid for G11 kits have shipped.
          >
          > If you have more than one email address, make sure to check them,
          > Check spam filter etc.
          >
          > Bruce

          I have not received a USPS email confirmation either. I only have one email address and no spam filtering. Ordered on 1/14. We'll watch for it (or the G11, whichever comes first!!)

          Regards,
          "Digital Steve", K1RF
        • Bruce Greenleaf KF1Z
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
            Ok, well USPS can't be trusted for the emails I guess.

            Sorry I mentioned it now...

            All G11 that have I have been paid for have been shipped...
            I'll leave it at that.

            Smile

            Bruce

            Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 12:08 PM