phase 9 jumper lead G59

  • zl1atb
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
      Hi guys is the jumper r8s to rl1t needed on the mark 3 board ?
      I cant find the square solder point RL1T
      I have carried on building while waiting for missing inductors to arrive.
      And now run out of cap 44 on the parts list. 100 pf
      There are several places where this cap is shown on the board but not mentioned in the instructions and several places where the same part number doubles up. I added them anyway .Checking the future parts list I am 9 short.
      Don zl1atb
    • Don Leitch
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012

        Oops yes I do  mean 100nf.