Re: [GenesisRadio] SDR WIDGET

    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 2, 2011
      Widget is limited to 48khz in windows at the moment.
      Widget will control softrock's Si570, but not G59

      Bruce

      Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 7:01 AM
      Subject: [GenesisRadio] SDR WIDGET

      i always like the IDEA of one conection of my sdr to PC (like Flex 3000) and i read your posts about SDR widget
      Does this work at 192KHz sample rate or even 96KHz in windows with GSDR ? can i use it to control SI570 or i will still have a usb hub to connect the widget
      and G59 to PC?
      No im using the ediroll and i have excelent resaults on 96 KHZ

      73 de SV1JGW

      Dimitrios Jimmy Pallis

      http://sw1jgw.50webs.com/

      =======
      http://www.pctools.com
      =======
    • Dimitrios Pallis
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 2, 2011
        so i need a usb hub right???

        how about usb hubs a lot of usb connections and RF feedback?

        73 de SV1JGW

        Dimitrios Jimmy Pallis

        http://sw1jgw.50webs.com/

        To: GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com
        From: kf1z@...
        Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 07:44:36 -0400
        Subject: Re: [GenesisRadio] SDR WIDGET

        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 2, 2011
          Either a hub or run 2 usb cables, yes.

          Not sure what you're asking about in the second Q .. ?

          Bruce

          From: kf1z@...
          Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 07:44:36 -0400

          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 2, 2011
            Goran
            As my external Amp is not a PA10 I never thought to try that selection, now it is working as you stated with PA10 option selected and still running firmware 1.1.3
            Bruce advised me to try firmware update 31102011 I downloaded and installed from GSDR_update_31102011  2,085KB but GSDR still reporting 20102011 with firmware 1.1.3

            Cant see where I have gone wrong, what should the latest firmware number read.

            Alastair GM3NKG

            On 2 November 2011 10:30, Goran <yt7pwr@...> wrote:

            For external PA amplifier TX/RX switch PA10 option must be on.

            73 Goran yt7pwr

            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 2, 2011
              Your firmware is the latest, so that's fine.
              you may have forgotten to overwrite files when you unpacked the update file....

              BRcue

              Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 11:47 AM
              Subject: Re: [GenesisRadio] Re: G59 PTT OUT

              =======
              http://www.pctools.com
              =======

              =======
              http://www.pctools.com
              =======

                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 3, 2011
                  You were correct, I was so intent on updating the firmware I extracted it only and neglected the GSDR files.
                  Others would call it a senior moment. Thanks for the reminder.
                  Alastair GM3NKG

                  Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 11:47 AM

                  =======
                  http://www.pctools.com