Re: [GenesisRadio] Re: USB isolation hot tip!

  • Ray Worrall
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 31, 2011
      Hi Bruce,

      Thanks for all your ideas and suggestions, but no go.  There is signal getting into the Widget as LED0 and LED1 flash back and forth.
      Perhaps the U800 is defective?  3.3 volts on pin 5 and 15.  There is data on 1, 2, 3 and 13.  Wish I had a better knowledge of how all of this works.  Going to set it aside for a while.

      Thanks  again

      Ray

      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 13, 2011

        Just checking into learn the progress of these projects:

        GAT10 automatic antenna tuner for 160-6m, intended to accompany G59 and GPA10

        GT200 2m transverter board for G59 with incorporates 5W PA

        GT70 70cm transverter

        Ron
        AE5WW