Re: [GenesisRadio] G3020 PCB is in stock

  • ZanderInfo
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009

      Dear Nick,

      hereby I would like to order GENESIS G3020.

      When I am to send the money by PayPal.  Already is the Idea Circuit attainable?

      Yours sincerely,  George sp2nba

      PS. I would like to congratulate because of so interesting treatment.

    • nick
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
        Hi George -

        thank you for your interest in G3020.

        Please wait - I will gladly take your order but the kit is not ready to go.

        This week I have received all ICs and semiconductors.
        I expect shipment of quartz crystals and  caps sometimes next week, followed by few remaining inductors.
        These components are made per our specification overseas and
        for most component manufacturers dealing with amateurs is nothing but a pain -
        we want everything in minimum quantity, cheap as chips and delivered yesterday!
        Also thanks to global slowdown, many manufacturers have now reduced their production
        capabilities and extended delivery time form 4 weeks to 6-8.

        Sourcing, production, shipping, importation and customs clearance
        could be complex and frustrating, especially when trying to keep prices and quantities as
        low as possible.

        However all the other components are already in stock and we are working hard on sorting and packing.
        There are over 380 components in each kit and counting them all takes considerable amount of time.

        But it won't take too long now.

        73 and thank you for your patience.

      • rrrobson@swbell.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
          Nick:

          I'd like a place in the queue for the 30/20 kit.

          Tx es 73 de robby wb5rvz
          www.wb5rvz.com

          --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, "nick" <nick@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >
          > just an update for those of you waiting for release of G3020:
          > the PCB arrived today and I have to say it's beauty!
          > Decision was made that this time we should offer something
          > not commonly seen in ham homebrewing.
          > Of course I'll let you be the judge:
          > for full set of photos go to
          > http://www.genesisradio.com.au/G3020/g3020pcb.html
          >

          > Majority of parts are now in stock, except for dozen or so
          > OEM components which should be here in 3-4 weeks.
          >
          > Another good news for mailing list subscribers: the price for the FIRST RUN of 100 units
          > G3020 30m+20m dubander kit will be $149.
          > Please do not send your payments as yet, I'll start taking orders once all 100
          > kits are ready for shipping.
          >
          > This week we have received few reports from builders who
          > got their G40 'up and running'. If this is you, please feel free to
          > post your comments here. As said before, if for whatever reason
          > you need further assistance please let as know - we are here to help.
          > This mailing list is not moderated and your comments and suggestions
          > are very important to us all.
          >
          > 73, Nick

          > Nicholas Hacko VK1AA
          > 4th Floor, Suite 403
          > Culwulla Chambers
          > 67 Castlereagh St.
          > Sydney 2000 NSW
          > AUSTRALIA
          >
          > Phone: 02 9232 0500
          > Fax: 02 9233 2273
          > www.GenesisRadio.com.au

        • Michael Bell
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
            hi nick,
            please put me on the list for the g3020. paypal price in us$ will be ???

            michael
            ve3noo