G59, GPA10, G3020 kits for sale

  • Bruce Greenleaf KF1Z
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2011
      Hi all,

      I have one partially completed G59mk3 ( only to 'phase 2'),
      One GPA10 kit.
      and one partially completed G3020. ( 1/3 to 1/2 complete).

      All parts included, or supplied if missing any as usual.

      Email for prices and further info.

      Thanks,

      Bruce KF1Z

      =======
      http://www.pctools.com
      =======
    • Bruce Greenleaf KF1Z
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2011
        This GPA10 is no longer available.

        Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 11:20 AM
        Subject: [GenesisRadio] G59, GPA10, G3020 kits for sale

        Hi all,

        I have one partially completed G59mk3 ( only to 'phase 2'),
        One GPA10 kit.
        and one partially completed G3020. ( 1/3 to 1/2 complete).

        All parts included, or supplied if missing any as usual.

        Email for prices and further info.

        Thanks,

        Bruce KF1Z

        =======
        http://www.pctools.com
        =======

        =======
        http://www.pctools.com
        =======

        =======
        http://www.pctools.com
        =======
      • Thomas - SV2CLJ Misirgis
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3, 2011

          i will give you $100 for the g3020
          Tom
          SV2CLJ

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 3, 2011
            Tom,
            I guess you didn't get my reply to your first message two days ago...
            Here it is again.
            ------------------------

            Hi Thomas.

            While I thank you for the offer, it is a tad lower than I can sell it for.

            To buy the kit now ( if any were being produced) would be $210 usd. shipped.

            And it's partially assembled.

            If someone really wanted it, I would let it go for as little as $150 usd plus shipping.
            That just covers my cost, and none of the work.

            Thanks,
            Bruce KF1Z

            Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 12:47 PM
            Subject: RE: [GenesisRadio] G59, GPA10, G3020 kits for sale

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 3, 2011
              Bruce What are you asking for the 59?

              Thanks

              Tom

              --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Greenleaf KF1Z" <kf1z@...> wrote:

              > Hi all,
              >
              > I have one partially completed G59mk3 ( only to 'phase 2'),
              > One GPA10 kit.
              > and one partially completed G3020. ( 1/3 to 1/2 complete).
              >
              > All parts included, or supplied if missing any as usual.
              >
              > Email for prices and further info.
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > Bruce KF1Z
              >

              > =======
              > http://www.pctools.com/
              > =======

            • tom Pawlik
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 4, 2011
                Hi Bruce,
                I have a G59 unassembled kit which all I did was invitory.
                I did find a few missing parts. The thing was the smd's which
                put me off from starting the kit. What I propose is a trade for
                your partials for my kit. But only if I don't have to do any smd
                soldering. I did purchase the G59 late dec of last year.

                Tom kc9tgf

                --- In GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Greenleaf KF1Z" <kf1z@...> wrote:

                > Hi all,
                >
                > I have one partially completed G59mk3 ( only to 'phase 2'),
                > One GPA10 kit.
                > and one partially completed G3020. ( 1/3 to 1/2 complete).
                >
                > All parts included, or supplied if missing any as usual.
                >
                > Email for prices and further info.
                >
                > Thanks,
                >
                > Bruce KF1Z
                >

                > =======
                > http://www.pctools.com/
                > =======

              • Bruce Greenleaf KF1Z
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 6, 2011
                  Tom,
                  If you want, you could send me your kit, and the SMD's

                  I can solder those on for you.

                  It would be cheaper in the long run for you.

                  Bruce

                  Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 3:12 PM
                  Subject: [GenesisRadio] Re: G59, GPA10, G3020 kits for sale

                  --- In mailto:GenesisRadio%40yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Greenleaf KF1Z" <kf1z@...> wrote:

                  > Hi all,
                  >
                  > I have one partially completed G59mk3 ( only to 'phase 2'),
                  > One
                  GPA10 kit.
                  > and one partially completed G3020. ( 1/3 to 1/2
                  complete).

                  > All parts included, or supplied if missing any as
                  usual.

                  > Email for prices and further info.

                  Thanks,

                  > Bruce KF1Z
                  >

                  > =======
                  > Email scanned by PC Tools - No viruses or
                  spyware found.
                  > (Email Guard: 7.0.0.26, Virus/Spyware Database:
                  6.18000)

                  href="http://www.pctools.com/">http://www.pctools.com/

                  =======

                  =======