20849Re: [GenesisRadio] Full G3020 Circuit Diagram

  • Takaji Aoki
    Aug 14 3:11 PM
      Dear Bruce,

      I could downloaded the file on the GenesisRadio group

      after login to Yahoo US.

      Thank you !

      Noboru/Ji1NZL

      On Friday, August 15, 2014 12:00 AM, "'Bruce KF1Z' kf1z@... [GenesisRadio]" <GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I've placed a zip-file of the full G3020 schematics ( 4 pictures) in the group files section here:

      If link does not work, just go to files section, look for "G3020_Schematics.zip"

      BRuce

      Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 7:31 AM
      Subject: Re: [GenesisRadio] Full G3020 Circuit Diagram

      Well, now that I've had another look at the Genesis website, I have to apologize.
      It seems that almost none of the schematic is there now!

      OK, stand by, I will find what I can and put it in the files sections of the group.

      Bruce

      Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 7:25 AM

      As I said, the complete circuit diagrams are there...on the website. There is nothing omitted.

      As far as I know, this is the way they were drawn out in the first place.

      For using them to learn how the radio works, or to find problems, it should be much easier
      this way, broken out into functional sections.

      If you want them in an easier to navigate form, all you have to do is download/save them all,
      put them in one file, like a pdf.

      Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 11:38 PM

      Dear Bruce, and Genesis Radio.

      Thanks for your answer to me.
      Building instructions figure pages are very helpful when I assemble it.
      I can imagine how many effort were required to draw and write these instructions.

      Beside If we can see the full circuit diagrams of G3020, we can understand
      how the SDR G3020 works.
      And if some unexpected works happen on it, the circuit diagram will be very useful to repair it.

      As G3020 is may be discontinued, I would like ask you to Genesis Radio designers
      to disclose the full set of circuit diagrams of G3020.

      Thank you for your great efforts to develop SDR products.

      Takaji and Noboru/Ji1NZL

      PS.
      G11 circuit diagram is very helpful for us now.
      We are leaning lot of things from G11 designs.

      2014/08/14 11:42、'Bruce KF1Z' kf1z@... [GenesisRadio] <GenesisRadio@yahoogroups.com> のメール:

      > the ONLY schematic there is is on the Genesis webpage in the building instructions.
      >
      > Each picture ( click to see full size) is the schematic of that particular section.
      >
      > There never was one file that had the entire schematic in one piece.
      >
      > http://genesisradio.com.au/G3020/a1.html

      would like to watch it for build and my study.

      > I checked the page at
      > http://www.genesisradio.com.au/G3020/
      > but I can not find full circuit diagram of G3020 there.
      >
      > I searched on Google and found a page
      > "GenesisRadio G3020 Xcvr (BETA) Builders’ Notes"
      > at
      > http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/g3020/02_lo.htm
      > but the page title says it is BETA version.
      >
      > Could you please let me know the place (address of the web page)
      > of product version of G3020 full circuit diagram ?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Takaji and Noboru/Ji1NZL

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic