1982 Class "C" Motorhome 32,000 original miles $4000.00 or best offer

  • mikeyb_4
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      HI, we are selling our 1982 21' class "C" Eldorado motor home. We have
      owned it for 4 years and only put on about 1000 miles and have
      deceided that camping isn't for us. When I took it to be inspected
      last year it did not pass inspection because of a broken right rear
      spring, I bought a new spring but did not install it. The motorhome
      has roof air that works great, will sleep 4 comfortably has the usual
      features, a stove, frig, sink & bathroom. The roof had leaked at one
      time but does not leak now. Also it DOES NOT have a generator and is
      NOT wired for one, you just use the campgrounds electric to power your
      motorhome. It is 20+ years old and has its share of bumps and bruises
      but is a great motorhome to start out with to see if camping is for
      you. IT is available immedately for viewing and purchase.
      Unfortunately I don't have a digital camera so there are no pictures
      available but I check my email frequently so ask any questions and I
      will reply promptly