For Sale: Barbie Pretty City Talking Townhouse (2005) - $20 or BO South Byron

  • Annie
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2012
      I have a Barbie Pretty City Talking Townhouse (2005) for sale, $20 or BO (I think I originally paid $50-60 new). I've uploaded a couple of pictures of it under Annie's (Yadybard) Album. This has been well taken care of and is in really nice condition. Nothing is broken, everything works (sounds, lights), and all accessories are included except for one set of utensils we couldn't find (a tiny fork, knife, and spoon set). There are 3 sets instead of 4. It is very, very clean and looks almost brand new. Non-smoking home. We do have 2 small dogs, but they were never allowed near it for fear they'd eat something they shouldn't!

      I'm in South Byron but go into Batavia a couple of times a week and could meet someone there. My husband also comes through Leroy on the way home sometimes and could meet someone there as well. Thanks!