for sale tv panther lamp 50s style , snowblower, huge stuffed animals

  • judy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2011
      30.00 for the tv panther lamp, works, small electric snowblower, works good, first 50.00. worth the drive to get it, you wont be shoveling snow this season.. huge stuffed animals,giraffe, tigers, white and orange, bear, huge pink panther. iron, black and decker, brand new condition, used twice, steam iron, $10.00. goes for twenty in stores. last change to buy treadmill. brand new condition weslo candence, goes for 309.00 in store with tax, two year warrenty, and cleaning kit, 200.00. rock bottom price- i p aid 400 altogether for treadmill, warrenty and cleaning kit. delivery available if you pay for gas. 250 pound capacity, spacesaver, full size fold up model. model g59. look up specs online. holley area, no we are not in a far away somewhere in holley area, we are right on 104 major route, easy to find location.