For Sale: Metal Futon $150

  • Melissa
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2011
      in Oakfield, bought brand new 2.5 months ago for $320 at Metro Mattress in Batavia. It has a double thick mattress. I am selling because I bought it for temporary use while I visited while my husband was deployed, I am selling because he is home and my daughter and I are leaving back home soon to be with him :) Please email if interested.