ALBION-wanted-needed table & chairs-end tables ,lamps,pictures misc.

  • reddsun1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 12:35 PM
      Some furniture needed,my best friend finally found an apartment- but she has no furniture..needed pictures,or end tables,small rugs,table and chairs can be for 2..greatly appriciated. her stuff was in stoarge and got ruined...pots pans? Anything you would donate..in useable shape..I am in the albion area,and can meet you in albion..batavia is too far..I dont have the gas..Thanks in advance..