FOR SALE in Batavia: Garden Items

  • wife2iii
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      I have:

      1. 2 trellises, each about 3 feet tall and 8 inches wide, one has a
      quarter moon at the top, the other a sun. Used one year - $1 each

      2. a bird house in the form of a log cabin - about12 inches tall, 15
      inches wide. Excellent condition. $2

      3. Ferns - these ferns will grow anywhere - great for use as a privacy
      screen. About 4 to 5 feet tall and low or no maintenance and will spread
      and fill in year after year. If you buy one from me this year next year
      you may have 2 or 3 or 4! $1 each.

      Cash only and thanks!