FS: Handcrocheted Granny Square Baby Afghans/Buffalo, NY

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2010
      Granny Square Baby Afghan $18
      I have two, a girl’s version, with pink squares edged in purple, and a boy’s version, with blue pompadour squares edged in white.  Both afghans are made of baby yarn and are about 34 inches x 42 inches in size.  Both are totally machine wash and dry. Perfect for baby showers.  I do special orders for these in your choice of colors and sizes.
      http://www.buysellcommunity.com/sale/PPXKCOTW/

      In order to receive any discounts, you MUST list what Yahoo Group you saw your ad. Please send me a link directly thru Buy Sell Community or send a email directly to the_cats_meow_crochet@...

      Prices do not include postage. Send me your zipcode for the cost of postage/delivery confirmation. ***I will not be responsible for items after they have been mailed. Optional insurance is at the discretion and cost of the buyer.

      All items come from a smoke free home.  I have pets, I try to keep my stuff in a separate room away from the pets.. I take paypal, check and money order.  Thank you!!

      Michelle Hanson
      The Cat's Meow Crochet

      Check out my new website! www.thecatsmeowcrochet.com
      Old & New Shoppe

      Buy 2 items or more, and get a freebie..ask for the freebie list (only on Old & New)!!