OFFER: Babysitting, mother's helper, party helper MEDINA area

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      My daughter is looking to take on a couple of babysitting jobs during the summer. She can babysit for a couple hours at a time if you need to run errands or whatnot. If you just need some help with the kids while they're on break she can do that. Summer equals party's and she can come help you keep up with all the kids!
      Wages are negotiable and I would prefer she only work in the Medina area. I can provide transportation for her. She is not available on Monday's during July due to a prior commitment.

      I will gladly answer any questions or give you more information just email me.

      Heather