wanted

  • thunderrottie5
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2006
      i am looking fior a 10 string pedal stealguitar single neck and in good
      shape. thanks sue.
    • peggyjeansilk
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 18, 2006
        used bearcat or radio shack desk scanner 800MHZ reasonable price.
        Medina area
      • cassandra baker
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 7 7:51 AM
          looking for game boy color or the black and white game boy game for my mother in law i can come and get them. or if the can be shipped by mail to me that would be great to my email address is mi_amor_69_77@... thank you in advance
          cassandra

        • kttycat2002
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 18, 2007
            Looking for a male puppy even if its a mix breed must small dog full
            grown.
          • sickandtwistedmama5
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 29, 2007
              88-95 chevy 1500 pickup or larger for parts
            • peggyjeansilk
              Message 6 of 8 , May 25, 2007
                I am looking for a nice single bed in the Albion area.Reasonable price
                please.
              • sharrhur
                Message 7 of 8 , May 28, 2007
                  looking for a patio door, the 15 window type, not sliding thanks
                • Rachelle
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 26, 2009
                    I am looking for a bike for my son. He out grew his and he is going to need a 20-24 inch bike. I cannot afford a brand new one so if you have one that you would like to sell cheap. I would be very interested! Thanks so much!