Snowblower Toro 724, $60 OBO, Batavia

  • lissyv37
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      We have an older snowblower for sale. It is a Toro 724 model...big,
      too big for me to handle. It is electric start and has gears...3, i
      think (also reverse). Automatic drive - (when in gear it moves forward
      on its own which helps with pushing). The only problem with it right
      now is that it stalls when it is put in gear...pretty sure this should
      be a quick fix? We are asking $60 or best offer. City of Batavia.