For Sale: Main Street Pizza Company Fundraising Cards

  • smudgieone
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 7:06 AM
      Regional Action Phone, Inc. (RAP) is selling these cards for a
      fundraiser. If you haven't seen these cards they are a great deal.
      You get 10 coupons stickers on the card one coupon is for a free small
      pizza. We are selling these cards for $10 a piece. If you are
      interested or have any questions let me know. Thanks in advance for
      all your help.