For Sale:94 Ford Taurus Wagon for parts, York

  • jeoakes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      It runs, but I would recommend it for a parts car. Didn't pass inspection,
      and too much to do for me to afford to be able to put it back on the road. Lots
      of good parts in it! Good wheels, little rust, very nice plush velvet
      interior.The wagon is dark red and has all the bells and whistles. $400 OBO. Sold
      as-is.
      Here's what is wrong as far as I know:

      ABS brake teeth didn't pass.
      Exhaust needs work
      front passenger door won't lock
      tranny leak
      needs two wheels replaced- other two are good
      Cylinder head leaking

      Jane in Fowlerville