Trade-Albion lot computer cords,memory,laptops(one IMB)for comp.

  • dutchess0716@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Willing to trade,various cords,memory,2 non-working(one boots up)IBM,laptop,laptop case,IBM hard drives..ect..for a working computer system,for my 20yr. old,for Christmas. Must have at least windows 2000,floppy drive,cd drive,hard drive 20gig.,400 mhurtz processor..can't have it too slow..lol I have alot of odds and ends..and I cant get anything to work.