For Sale: 3 GE Halogen 2-light bars (new) - $5 a piece - South Byron

  • yadybard
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      I have 3 GE Halogen 2-light bars that are new, never opened. They are
      in a brushed chrome finish and can be plugged in (do not need to be
      hard wired). The bulbs are 10 watts. Asking $5 a piece (you don't have
      to take all 3). See photos under Annie's Album - yadybard

      I'm in South Byron but am in Batavia on Friday evenings and Saturday
      mornings.

      I can accept cash, money order, or Paypal if you use a checking account
      to pay.

      Thanks!